ARE YOU RENEWING?
Please click on this link to log-in to your account. There you will find a Renew button displaying under your renewal date. If you have any questions, please call our office 212.265.7650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE YOU JOINING?
We are delighted to welcome you to Women in Development, New York! Simply select your membership level below. We hope you will take advantage of the many benefits of membership, and we look forward to seeing you at one of our events or programs soon.
Please choose your membership level from the list below & complete the online application. Or you can download this form and email it to email@example.com or mail to Women in Development, New York; 555 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1902, New York, NY 10018. If you prefer to complete your transaction over the phone, please call our office 212.265.7650.
WiD offers an annual, rolling membership. Renewal reminders will be sent to your primary email address prior to your renewal expiration date. If you have questions about your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.265.7650.
ADVANTAGES OF MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE:
- Luncheons with distinguished speakers and valuable networking opportunities
- Events, including the annual Woman of Achievement Award Luncheon, Career Advancement Workshops and Meet Ups, I to I and more
- Access to WiD’s online Membership Directory and Job Bank, complete with real-time job posting notifications
- Members-only events and discounts to public events
- Affiliation with a growing community of 400 savvy development professionals
- Events that allow members to sharpen their skills and learn about current issues and emerging themes in the field.
- A job bank, to learn about new opportunities and advance as a professional.
- A membership directory that allows members to reach out to one another.
- President’s Council for those in the field for 10+ years.
WiD’s membership base is made up of over 400 women at all phases of their Development careers. We boast a diverse representation of organization types in the greater New York area, including: higher education; consulting; healthcare; arts; social and community services; primary and secondary education; cultural; and youth development.
What some of our members say about us:
“The women in WiD are smart, generous with their time and extremely professional. I recommend WiD to other women in the field all the time.”
“WiD has provided me wonderful opportunities to broaden my skill set while making lifelong connections with other development professionals.”
“WiD has been a phenomenal resource for me – both professionally and personally. The women of WiD have provided invaluable support as I have advanced in my career. And my past two jobs have come from connections in the WiD network.”
“I am so impressed by the WiD luncheons and the open way you encourage networking. It’s a great strength of WiD and I have met some terrific women at your events. Thank you!”
There’s a place for all women in development at WiD. Where do you belong?