The mission of Women In Development, New York is to empower, connect, and engage women in a community that fosters professional growth and leadership while advancing the field.
NETWORK WITH LEADERS IN THE FIELD
WELCOME TO OUR NEW WEBSITE!
We’re excited to launch the new website for Women In Development (WID), New York. Not only has the site gained a new look and feel, but we’ve added new content exclusively for WID members. This includes:
- An online library with resources for fundraising professionals
- A career self-assessment tool
- Exclusive, members-only discounts and access to the WID Online Resource Guide
- WID Wellness, a series events specially designed to empower the whole WID Woman in her career.
- WID Wisdom, a monthly advice column in which members can ask questions of experts in fields in and adjacent to fundraising.
- WID Lit: Books with Brooke
- The electronic WID Membership Seal
We hope you enjoy our new website. Be sure to visit this site often and follow WID on social media to stay up-to-date on events and announcements in this, WID’s 40th Anniversary Year.
WHAT MEMBERS SAY
“I found WID to be enormously helpful for my transition to Development work this year.”
“I like the whole educative, networking, coaching mission of WID.”
“The mentoring for those new to the organization and the field is a tremendous benefit. The programming is great too!”
“The women you meet here are coming from diverse backgrounds and the network does a great job of holding quality luncheons where all women get to meet the stars of their field and get to know them on a deeper level.”
Our vision is to be the premier regional leader empowering women in the development field. We will achieve this by providing:
A vibrant, diverse community where we are supported, valued and respected;
Insightful programs that advance leadership development;
Meaningful opportunities for professional growth;
Elevate the value of development and philanthropy in nonprofit organization