In order to provide the WID community with the very best in virtual programming, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are pleased to announce a webinar partnership with The Chronicle of Philanthropy beginning in spring 2020. We anticipate the first installment to take place in May. Please be on the alert for more details to come!
Until then, we are happy to offer you the following webinar opportunities, which are sure to boost your professional development.
- Tuesday, May 19th, 2:00 p.m. – WID and The Chronicle of Philanthropy Present: Ethical Solutions, Practical Tools: Make the Best Decisions During and After the Pandemic
- Successful Fundraising in Changing Times
- Women an Pay Equity: What do we value?
- Deconstructing Development: The Happy, Healthy Nonprofit: Special Edition
- Special Edition of Deconstructing Development: #GIivingTuesdayNow
- Deconstructing Development: Nonprofit Budgets, Projections and Accounting
- Deconstructing Development: From the Office to the Classroom: Homeschooling Tips to Help You Thrive During the Pandemic
- Deconstructing Development: Big Shop, Small Shop, Arts to Healthcare: Successful Major Gift Fundraising for All Sizes and Sectors
- Deconstructing Development: Career Assessment and Job Searching in the Virtual Realm
- How to Engage Your Board During the Pandemic
- Deconstructing Development: Meet the Philanthropist: Perspectives on Philanthropy and the COVID-19 Pandemic