In order to provide the WID community with the very best in virtual programming, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are pleased to announce a webinar partnership with The Chronicle of Philanthropy beginning in spring 2020.
Until then, we are happy to offer you the following past-webinar to view for free, which are sure to boost your professional development.
- Successful Fundraising in Changing Times
- Women an Pay Equity: What do we value?
- Deconstructing Development: The Happy, Healthy Nonprofit: Special Edition
- Special Edition of Deconstructing Development: #GIivingTuesdayNow
- Deconstructing Development: Nonprofit Budgets, Projections and Accounting
- Deconstructing Development: From the Office to the Classroom: Homeschooling Tips to Help You Thrive During the Pandemic
- Deconstructing Development: Big Shop, Small Shop, Arts to Healthcare: Successful Major Gift Fundraising for All Sizes and Sectors
- Deconstructing Development: Career Assessment and Job Searching in the Virtual Realm
- How to Engage Your Board During the Pandemic
- Deconstructing Development: Meet the Philanthropist: Perspectives on Philanthropy and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- WID and WOC Present: Fundraiser. Philanthropist. Ally. Expert. Perspectives on Race, Equity, and Action: A Discussion and Virtual Forum
- Deconstructing Development: The Current State of Events