WID understands that there is increasing information available regarding how to best cope with the COVID-19 pandemic. The following list is by no means exhaustive, but perhaps will bring to light a new resource for you as we all navigate the situation. If you have resources which have been helpful to you and are not included below, please let us know, by e-mailing email@example.com.
COVID-19 Resource Guide
- Managing Your Remote Team Inclusively: Knowledge Burst
- Principles of Fundraising: The Coronavirus and Philanthropy
- CDC Situation Summary
Financial Resources for Your Organization:
- Response & Impact Fund
- The New $75 Million Fund will Provide Grants and Loans to New York City-Based Social Services and Cultural Organizations to Support Them in the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The Freelancers Relief Fund:
- Freelancers Relief Fund will provide financial assistance of up to $1,000 to freelancers who are experiencing sudden hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, whether as a result of illness, lost work, or caregiving responsibilities. Click here for more information
Professional and Personal Development:
- Take Online Courses for Free: Click here for more information.
- The Great Courses Plus – Special Discount Code (FREEMO) for Extended Free Trial
- WID Webinar Series Next Installment:
- Women and Pay Equity: What do we value? on April 3rd at 10:15 AM
- New York Public Library Remote Resources
- The Chronical of Philanthropy, “Responding to the Coronavirus Outbreak: Resources to Help Nonprofits”
- Your Money: A Hub for Help During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Arts and Culture Leaders of Color Emergency Fund for Artists and Arts Administrators Impacted by COVID-19
- “The Arts and Culture Leaders of Color Emergency Fund is intended to help those pursuing careers as artists or arts administrators whose income has been directly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. This fund is for those who self-identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color). If you fit this description and you are in need of short-term, immediate financial assistance – we would like to help. Please answer the questions below, and we will contact you if needed. We will disburse funds in the amount of US $200 per person, on a first-come-first-served basis. We will be accepting funds indefinitely.”
- Duke’s Center for the Advancement of Social Enterprise